10 Jobs

When I am an adult I want to have one of these jobs.

1) Teacher. I would like to be a teacher because I like helping people learn.
2) Football Coach. I would like to be a football coach because I love the game, and I feel like I understand the game a lot more than other people.
3) Psychologist. Human behavior has always fascinated me, and I would like to really understand it and study it.
4) Food Critic, specifically barbecue. Why not? I would be payed to eat barbecue.
5) Professional Vocalist. I love singing and feel that I am very good at it. You know what they say, “Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life.”
6) Baker. This kind of goes along with the whole food critic thing. I would get payed to work with food.
7) Author. I love writing and being payed to do something you love is always good.
8) Journalist. This goes along with author in the sense that I would get to write, but I would also get to go out and investigate my topic.
9) President. You gotta dream big.
10) Supreme Benevolent Ruler of the Earth. Only a few steps up from President. 🙂

This post was for Challenge 3 of the Student Blogging Challenge

2 thoughts on “10 Jobs

1. “Love what you do, and you’ll never work a day in your life.”

I’ve never heard this before, but it certainly rings true. Thanks for sharing.

2. I am genuinely surprised you have never heard that saying; seeing as you’ve already gone through the process of choosing a job. I am getting to the point where this post isn’t just a wish list but a group of things I really have to consider how to achieve them.